Thursday, May 5, 2011

Reminders

Don't forget:

1- Your Domino's cards and money are due to the finance office on Monday, May 16. If you lose your cards, then you must pay $10 for each one.

2- The calendar says that $200 is due on Friday. I will extend that deadline until Monday when the fundraiser money is also do. You may apply your profit to your $200, but only your PROFIT. Even though you sell each card for $10, your profit is $8. If you sell all 10 of your cards, your total profit is  $80. You would still owe $120 by Monday.

3- Stop by my room either Monday or Wednesday next week to try on our warm-ups. If you don't, then we will guess the best size for you.

4- If I don't have your physical yet, I need it asap.

Thanks girls! Have a fantastic week!

No comments: